Are you passionate about marketing and look forward to advancing your career? If so, then CBS is the perfect professional home. We are a young, vibrant, dynamic, and change-oriented company. Our focus is on the opportunity, and we want to help you maximize yours. Bring your dreams to life by joining CBS! Being part of the CBS family - You are a great communicator, task executor, creative mind, and most importantly a growth seeker who loves marketing. You thrive on challenges and believe in the power of human connections both online and offline. As a remote worker, you are a strong team player and work well independently.
- Assist in the development and utilization of marketing strategies and materials through advertising and media campaigns, online marketing, and social media to increase brand awareness, leads, and sales.
- Manage the marketing efforts for assigned target areas with attention to detail and focus on customer and internal goals.
- Manage internal assessments of satisfaction and expectations within other departments who interact with marketing regularly to streamline communication and improve internal efficiencies within the company.
- Research, develop and optimize key messaging and positioning.
- Create yearly marketing plans, long-term communication strategies paid traditional and non-traditional media campaigns, and create strategic partnerships.
- Coordinate and create communication plans, presentations, internal news, site content, email copy, and other editorial copy.
- Create and maintain blog and social media communications, including a content calendar and special events.
- Drive social media content strategy & customer advocacy execution, measurement, and optimization including the direct posting of content that uses search-optimization techniques, content sharing, and emerging communications strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients & customers, businesses, and community press and social media influencers.
- Participate in client & customer meetings, webinars, tutorials, and training courses.
- Oversee the national marketing budget for all locations, creating campaigns that are impactful, streamlined, and well-executed across Western Canada.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree or diploma in Marketing/Communications or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of digital marketing and social media experience are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (or Google’s equivalent), with a willingness to learn about technology to support marketing initiatives.
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, MeetEdgar, Canva, and ActiveCampaign would be an asset.
- It would be advantageous if you could create and edit video (WeVideo, GIF) and have knowledge of automations (creating sequences, pinpointing connections, if/and/or statements).
- A strong asset would be bilingual (Can you speak French/English. Bonus points if you can speak Japanese, German, or Korean) and if you love cats.
- MUST be eligible to work in Canada
Benefits and Perks
- The position includes health benefits which are made available after 90 days.
- Flexible working environment.
- The position includes paid time off PTO accrues and is made available after successful completion of the probationary period.
- Mature business process framework and infrastructure so that you can hone in on your own skills and what you do best.
- Overall compensation increases based on merit/ performance.
- Remote work