Are you a student or a recent graduate who is passionate about implementing ideas into graphic design and look for innovative digital design approaches? If so, then CBS is the perfect professional home. We are seeking students who are available for 4 months to join our creative team. We are a young, vibrant, dynamic, and change-oriented company. Our focus is on the opportunity, and we want to help you maximize yours. Bring your dreams to life by joining CBS! Being part of the CBS family - You get excited about all things creative and you know more digital shortcuts than you care to admit. To you creating graphic designs is not work – it’s your natural passion. You have the ability to manage your time effectively to deliver a variety of tasks and projects. As a remote worker, you are a strong team player and work well independently.
- Assist with designing web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Assist with creating these materials by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite —including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva, and more.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications requested by clients.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Assist in the development and utilization of marketing strategies and materials through advertising and media campaigns, online marketing, and social media to increase brand awareness, leads, and sales.
- Proactively work with the team to develop and implement marketing strategies across different marketing mediums.
- Coordinate and create communication plans, presentations, internal news, site content, email copy, and other editorial copy.
- Create and maintain blog, company, and social media materials including branded content, images, infographics, GIF, etc.
- Participate in client & customer meetings, webinars, tutorials, and training courses.
- Ability to analyze data and develop key insights.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- High School diploma; BSc in Graphic Design, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage (can be in progress)
- Good understanding of office management and graphic design principles
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Proven experience in graphic design together with a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (or Google’s equivalent), with a willingness to learn about technology to support marketing initiatives.
- Creating and editing videos (WeVideo, GIF)
- Bilingual (French/English….bonus points if you can speak Japanese, German or Korean)
- MUST be eligible to work in Canada
- Likes cats
Benefits and Perks
- Mature business process framework and infrastructure so that you can hone in on your own skills and what you do best.
- Flexible work environment
- Remote work