Are you passionate about implementing ideas into graphic design and looking for innovative digital design approaches? If so, then CBS is the perfect professional home. We are a young, vibrant, dynamic, and change-oriented company. Our focus is on the opportunity, and we want to help you maximize yours. Bring your dreams to life by joining CBS! Being part of the CBS family - You get excited about all things creative and you know more digital shortcuts than you care to admit. To you creating graphic designs is not work – it’s your natural passion. You have the ability to manage your time effectively to deliver on a variety of tasks and projects. As a remote worker, you are a strong team player and work well independently.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite —including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva, and more.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications requested by clients.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Assist in the development and utilization of marketing strategies and materials through advertising and media campaigns, online marketing and social media to increase brand awareness, leads and sales.
- Proactively work with the team to develop and implement marketing strategies across different marketing mediums.
- Coordinate and create communication plans, presentations, internal news, site content, email copy, and other editorial copy.
- Create and maintain blog, company and social media materials including: branded content, images, infographics, GIF, etc.
- Participate in client & customer meetings, webinars, tutorials and training courses.
- Ability to analyze data and develop key insights.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- High School diploma; BSc in Graphic Design, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- 2+ years of experience in graphic designing is required.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Good understanding of office management and graphic design principles
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (or Google’s equivalent), with a willingness to learn about technology to support marketing initiatives.
- MUST be eligible to work in Canada
- Bilingual (French/English….bonus points if you can speak Japanese, German or Korean)
- Likes cats.
Benefits and Perks
- The position includes health benefits which are made available after 90 days.
- Flexible working environment.
- The position includes paid time off PTO accrues and is made available after successful completion of the probationary period.
- Mature business process framework and infrastructure so that you can hone in on your own skills and what you do best.
- Overall compensation increases based on merit/ performance.
- Remote work